We represent the four largest wireless carriers for our business clients-AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Sprint & T-Mobile. We also partner with & represent niche wireless mobile optimization, mobile device management, telecom expense management & telecom audit & recovery management & consulting providers.
The companies we partner with have been vetted and have passed extensive audits and forensic checks in the areas of financial, legal, product, customer service and most importantly the service they provide.
Streamline your mobility to enhance & scale the features you need while minimizing excessive cost. Mobile optimization is all about control – control over your wireless spending and efficiency. The average client saves 25% to 40% on their monthly wireless bill without reducing usage or changing providers.
First step is an analysis to review a minimum of three months’ usage, providing you with take-action recommendations to trim your spending.
Second step is optimization, finding service options and solutions to maximize your dollar.
Finally, our partners will guide your company through implementation, bringing your new solutions and cost savings to life and will manage your account on a single carrier or multiple wireless providers on a monthly basis.
Save money instantly – and on a monthly & yearly basis. Take control!
Mobile optimization services:
- Analyze devices for optimal plan recommendations
- Analyze devices for optimal feature recommendations
- Review for zero use
- Review provider contract and terms
Telecom Expense Management
How does your business communicate? Communication for your business is critical and the options are endless (e.g., wireline, smart phones, laptops, tablets).
Your business would not exist without communication and the numerous ways to do so. Your message is a priority and often comes at a great expense, but it doesn’t have to. Our partners provide a way to manage this expense so you can concentrate on your message.
They focus on what you own, where it resides, and who pays for it. They offer expert telecom expense management (TEM) solutions to help organizations reduce and control cost of their global telecom expenses. They help global organizations of all sizes manage, understand, and control their fixed and mobile communication assets and costs.
From taming the runaway costs of mobile technologies, to working with carriers to ensure market floor rates, our partner’s expertise will transform your global communications infrastructure with the ability to:
- Establish and maintain an accurate service inventory
- Acquire and validate global invoices
- Manage contracts and rate plans
- Audit invoices
- Manage billing disputes
- Optimize and pool rates
- Allocate costs
- Approve invoices
- Pay invoices on time
- Manage mobile costs in real time
Telecom Audit & Recovery
Identify and recover billing errors and overpayments.
Lost and found, how do you know you’ve lost anything if you didn’t know it was there? A recent Aberdeen survey found that 7-12% of telecom service charges are in error, while up to 85% of the typical enterprise’s telecom bills are not audited. This service will help you see the forest and the trees.
Our partners provide audit and recovery services to ensure our customers pay only for the telecommunications services and equipment they have contracted. The scope of an audit engagement depends upon customer requirements. At a minimum, it consists of a detailed review of fixed and mobile services, equipment charges, federal, state and local taxes and surcharges.
Our partners are recognized and respected by carriers for their thoroughness and accuracy of their audits, helping them foster and maintain strong working relationships. These relationships allow them to quickly resolve claims and obtain the maximum allowable credits/refunds on behalf of our customers. In order to optimize skillsets and allow for increased success, experienced team members are assigned to projects based on the scope of services to be provided, the telecom environment and the project objectives.
The audit team will identify and recover savings across numerous categories, including:
- POTS ring down
- Account reconciliation true-ups
- Governmental billing (Fed/State/Local)
- Late payment/interest charges
- Shortfall penalties/term liabilities
- Custom contract review/monitoring
- Contract renewals/expirations
- Contract terms and conditions
- Adjustment reviews
For any of the services listed above we will manage the RFP process with our partners and facilitate, implement and manage these experts and their staff as an extension of your team to insure seamless integration of services.
Mobile Device Management
Enables our business clients to address challenges associated with mobility by providing simplified, efficient ways to view and manage all devices from the central admin console. The service enables you to enroll devices in your enterprise environment quickly, configure and update device settings over-the-air, and secure mobile devices. You can manage a diverse fleet of Android, Apple iOS, BlackBerry, Mac OS, Symbian, Windows Mobile, Windows PC/RT, and Windows Phone devices from a single management console.
- Single Management Console – Admin console gives visibility into all enrolled corporate-owned, employee-owned and shared devices—regardless of platform or device type.
- Enrollment – Simple enrollment process provides a consistent agent-based enrollment flow for all major platforms allowing both administrators and end users to register devices.
- Profiles – Profiles allow you to define enterprise settings, policies and restrictions for devices without requiring user interaction. You can assign profiles based on operating system or device ownership type, and deploy to an organization group, user group or individual users.
- Real-time Dashboards – From the dashboards, administrators see a high-level graphical view of their deployment, view a comprehensive list of enrolled devices and drill down into device and user information details.
- Device Commands and Messaging – Send commands on-demand to devices to request information and perform actions. Commands include device query, clear passcode, send message, lock device, find device, set roaming, remote view, sync device, and perform an enterprise or device wipe.
Carrier Connections has been an important extension of my team for ten years. They proactively manage all of our service contracts to ensure we’re receiving the most value on all of our voice and data services. Whenever a new requirement or issue arises I contact them and it’s taken care of.
Christian – Vice President and Chief Technology Officer
Franchise Services, Inc