“In today’s world personalized service is so hard to find. Finally, I have found a company that can provide me with multiple quotes from multiple carriers, will manage our account and when I call they know me by my first name.”
BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS SOLUTIONS-VOICE
Slowing economy, shrinking budgets and internal spending cuts have created a huge challenge for IT and telecommunication managers to do more with less.
Carrier Connections will audit, analyze and provide a customized solution and help take the stress and chaos of managing communications away from overworked IT departments so you can improve IT efficiency and business profitability.
While data services continue to grow in importance, reliable, high-quality voice communications will always remain a business necessity. From Local and Long Distance to next-generation VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) services like Dynamic IP and SIP Trunking, Continuity enhancing solutions to ensure that you never miss a vital inbound call, Network Diversity Engineering to develop an advanced fault-tolerant network, and security services like Managed Fraud Protection to mitigate your exposure to expensive fraud calls.
“Plain Old Telephone Service” or POTS lines supply a single, voice-grade channel for phones, key systems, modems and other devices that need access to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN). Basic business lines provide small, growing and large businesses with low-cost, flexible telephone service. Standard features include one free directory listing and line hunting.
Primary Rate Interface provides digital transmission of voice services that allows caller ID (name and number) across an ISDN phone. This allows the called party to either accept or reject the call. This provides better PBX utilization, superior bandwidth and faster connectivity. Combine the Voice Only PRI calling plan with other voice services and take advantage of greater volume discounts.
SuperTrunks bring the power and performance of high-speed digital networking to today’s business. The high capacity, end-to-end digital voice connectivity allows for 24 simultaneous calls. By combining calling plans, customers can take advantage of volume discounts. SuperTrunk options include DID Only (Direct Inward Dialing) and two-way (Inbound-Outbound) SuperTrunks.
Dynamic “Flex” T1 Voice Services
By combining your data, voice, Internet, and VPN (Virtual Private Network) services on a single IP (Internet Protocol) connection, you’ll be able to simplify the management of your network and utilize your bandwidth more efficiently.
With Dynamic IP, your voice services aren’t artificially limited to a pre-set number of business lines. Both data and voice services can dynamically use all available bandwidth based on the QoS (Quality of Service) model you select.
You can interconnect with Dynamic IP VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) network with PRI Trunks or SIP Trunking. Or, if you need to provide service to remote locations or smaller offices, you can have line-side access. To make the interconnection even easier, you can have the router managed, switch, or IAD (Integrated Access Device) that enables VoIP on your LAN/WAN.
VTNs (Virtual Telephone Numbers)
There are three kinds of VTNs to empower your VoIP network:
- Market Expansion VTNs give you local presence in the markets you want to serve, but don’t want to build a brick-and-mortar presence
- Phone System Centralization VTNs provide remote offices direct access into your centrally located PBX, allowing a ubiquity of service for all of the locations your serve
- Office Relocation VTNs enable you to move across town without having to change telephone numbers
Dynamic IP lets you choose the connection that works best for you: T-1, DS-3, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, or Gigabit Ethernet.
Dynamic IP works seamlessly with your existing telephone equipment or telephony systems, allowing you to IP-enable your network at your own pace.
IP PBX (Private Branch Exchange) solution provides desktop-to-desktop IP communications and requires no changes to your existing business phone numbers. Plus, you’ll be able to cut calling costs with free calling between your connected locations.
Data and Voice Traffic Prioritization
QoS system not only ensures the quality of voice services, it also prioritizes bandwidth needs for individual applications. For instance, a more time-sensitive application like streaming video will be allocated more bandwidth than less urgent applications like e-mail.
Enhanced Security and Performance
All Dynamic IP traffic rides on a private, highly secure MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching) network, which provides industry leading, end-to-end quality and low latency performance.
A complete range of features is available with Dynamic IP, including DTO (Direct Trunk Overflow), DNIS (Dialed Number Identification Service), and account codes. No matter which voice service-or CARRIER solution-you choose, you’ll find they’re all backed by on our vast industry expertise, world-class technology partners, and unmatched service.
Enhanced Toll-Free Services
Improved System and Staff Management
Enhanced Toll-Free service features a wide range of detailed reports including Call Status Summary, Raw CDR (Call Data Record) Detail, and Reverse ANI (Automatic Number Identification), all available via the Web or FTP download. It’s information that gives you the power to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your toll-free system, and the personnel who staff it.
More Efficient Call Handling
Enhanced routing features ensure your call volume is handled as efficiently as possible. You can route calls based on location, time of day, or other factors. This also lets your customers contact any part of your company using a single toll-free number, avoiding unnecessary confusion and facilitating simpler advertising.
Business Continuity Capabilities
Should one of your sites become unavailable due to a natural disaster, power outage, or other cause, Enhanced Toll-Free Web-based controls make it incredibly easy to reroute toll-free calls to an alternate location.
Easy-to-Use Online Interface
Full-featured Web-based customer portal allows you to manage your account, view reports, change your routing schemes, and much more.
Toll-Free Routing Consultation
We will work with you to personalize the best toll-free routing plan and related services for your organization’s individual communications needs.
Whether you are looking for a T1 or multiple T1 lines, faster T1 speed, better T1 services, SIP trunking, SIP (dynamic IP)an OC3 or a DS3, multiple OC3’s and DS3’s, for business communication………..we can help!
- Call Queue Services Welcome callers with a greeting that quickly directs them to a live person
- Operator Services Deliver responsive service with automated or live operator assistance
- Direct Inward Dialing (DID) Save time and reduce costs by automatically directing calls to specific PBX stations
- Remote Call Forwarding Forward local phone numbers to any other phone number seamlessly, including toll-free numbers
- Voicemail/Messaging Receive and retrieve messages from anywhere
- Digital Switch Service (DSS) Get better quality and greater dependability with digital transport
- Directory Assistance Tools Easily find people and extensions with a virtual directory
Long Distance & International
- Domestic Outbound Get cost-efficient long-distance solutions for every business need
- Toll-Free Calling Enhance customer contact and ongoing support with this cost-effective option
- International Outbound Eliminate dropped calls with services that deliver top quality and lower costs
Voice Over IP (VoIP)
- Local VoIP Stream voice and data services through an Internet connection for simplified, cost-efficient communication
- Premise-based VoIP Maintain greater control over voice and data delivery with onsite management
- VoIP Long Distance & Toll Free Efficiently combine your domestic and international long distance on outbound calls with toll-free numbers
- Network-based VoIP Get voice and data services through network delivery with this cost-effective solution
- Switched Long Distance
- Toll Free Services
- Conference Calling
- T1 Service
- Dynamic T1
- Bundled solutions
- Analog Lines
Internet and Data
- DSL/Cable Modem
- DIA (T1, DS3, OC3, OC12, OC48)
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, GigE
- Ethernet Over Copper
- Managed Network Services
- Hosted Services
- MPLS VPN